Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

No Title Comes To Mind


Heyo fine folk of the interwebs!!
I am always waiting so that I can put "Good" stuff up on my blog. But one "Good" piece never seems to be enough. This invariably leaves me waiting for my next "Good" piece to come around so that I can post two of them. Of course, by the time I have the second "Good" piece, the first one no longer looks good. Eventually I get fed up with the fact that I haven't posted, and I put up whatever I feel I can show. I feel as though one of these days I will realize that this is just a blog, and I will start taking myself a little less seriously... until then, here is some of the work I have done of late.



This is the cover of a flyer I worked on recently, and below is my process from start to finish.




 Well, time for breakfast, I hope you all have a beautiful day!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great work. I think I like your Franklin Booth-esk pen and ink drawing best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I finally get to see it! I love it all! and, yeah Franklin Booth doesn't really translate well to paint. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete